"America is a land of freedom!!11!!"
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
You say not all men are monsters?
Imagine a bowl of M&Ms. 10% of them are poisoned.
Go ahead. Eat a handful.
Not all M&Ms are poison.”
You say all Cis people are not monsters?
55% of them are poisoned.
You say all white people are not monsters?
40% of them are poisoned.
Now, add that all up.
10 plus 55 plus 40.
That’s 105% poison.
That’s the bowl for a trans woman of color.
If 10% of M&Ms were poisonous, everyone would straight up say, “I don’t eat M&Ms, because they’re poisonous.” And some pedant would say, “Well, not *all* M&Ms are poisonous…”
Yeah, I know that, you little shit. But nobody is going to eat something that is 10% poisonous.